10 Trader Joe’s Meals in 20 Minutes or Less
Trader Joe’s is the best when it comes to easy freezer and pantry staples to quickly whip up a weeknight meal. Here are a few of our tried-and-true meals using Trader Joe’s ingredients that come together in 20 minutes or less.
1. Cauliflower Gnocchi + Pesto + Chicken Sausage
Saute up a bag of frozen cauliflower gnocchi with sliced chicken sausage. Then toss with pesto for when you’re craving a quick, but satisfying alternative to traditional pasta.
2. Kung Pao Tempura Cauliflower + Microwaveable Brown Rice
Heat the cauliflower tempura in the oven according to the package directions. Dress with the provided sauce and serve over microwavable brown rice. Does it get any easier than that?
3. Taco Shells + Black Beans + Mexican Style Roasted Corn with Cotija Cheese + Pico de Gallo
Love taco night, but hate all the dishes that come with? Heat up black beans and the frozen mexican style roasted corn with cotija cheese. Toss together with pico de gallo and stuff into warmed taco shells.
4. Precooked Chicken + Butternut Squash Ravioli + Marinara Sauce
Cook ravioli according to package directions. Heat up your favorite TJs marinara sauce. In a large pot add sauce to ravioli and toss in cooked chicken. With this dish, you get a fix of lean protein and some veggies hiding inside the ravioli.
5. Vegetable Fried Rice + Sriracha Tofu
Sriracha is always a good call, and zests up tofu in the perfect way. Saute the frozen vegetable fried rice until cooked through. Toss in cubed sriracha tofu. Stir to combine.
6. Cauliflower Pizza Crust + Pizza Sauce + Mozzarella + Sun Dried Tomatoes + Arugula
For the low-carb lovers, this one is for you! Top frozen cauliflower pizza crust with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes and heat in a 450℉ oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with a few handfuls of arugula.
7. Salmon + Dijon Mustard + Panko Bread Crumbs + Broccoli
Cooking salmon has never been easier, and eating it has never been more delicious! Top salmon filets with a smear of dijon mustard and a sprinkle of panko bread crumbs. Bake in a 450℉ oven for about 15 minutes until the thickest part of the salmon is 145℉ and the panko is golden brown. Serve with a side of steamed broccoli.
Image via hungryhobby.net
8. Naan + Tzatziki + Precooked Chicken + Butternut Squash Zig Zags
If you haven’t tried tzatziki yet, you’re missing out! Roast up some butternut squash zig zags. Heat naan bread on the stovetop or in the microwave. Serve butternut squash and cooked chicken inside warmed naan bread. Top with a dollop of tzatziki sauce.
9. Soyrizo + Leafy Greens + Frozen Roasted Corn + Taco Seasoning + Ranch
A taco salad is a crowd pleaser, and now it can be vegetarian friendly too! Saute soyrizo until cooked through. Serve on top of greens with warmed frozen roasted corn. Prepare dressing by combining taco seasoning with ranch dressing. Drizzle dressing on top of salad.
10. Sheet Pan Gnocchi + Cherry Tomatoes + Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage + Asparagus
Prepare a large baking sheet with foil. Top with frozen cauliflower gnocchi, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced chicken sausage and chopped asparagus. Bake at 425℉ for 20 minutes.